Resource Rentals for Revenue is one of many international groups of organisations.
Visit these sites to see supporting views on economic reform.
- Phil Anderson This site will teach you exactly how the economy works, and why. No other site in the world can teach you what you will learn within these pages.
- Fred Harrison is executive director of the Land Research Trust in London. He is the author of Boom, Bust: House Prices, Banking and the Depression of 2010 and Ricardo's Law ~ House Prices and the Great Tax Clawback Scam (Shepheard Walwyn, 2006)
- Prosper Australia is a self funded NGO (non government organisation), inspired by the economic justice that can be achieved by distributing the wealth produced from land amongst the entire community.
- EarthSharing is a
world movement dedicated to achieving economic justice for all the
peoples of the world, and to reforming the way we treat our planetary
- Land Values Research Group heads our statistical arm, where you will find report after report backing our claims with solid evidence.
- Henry George International Education Center (Nicaragua)
- Dr Gavin Putland our key intellectual writes up a storm, always an interesting take on how this system can be implemented.
- Dr Putland’s Chronological Order Blogspot News, reviews, reflections, rejoinders, releases, retractions, and anything else for which chronological order seems best.
- The Geonomy Society is one of the best introductions to Geonomics and Georgism. Make sure
you click on the ‘New Issue’ for current stories from a worldly
- Earthrights Institute Consider the work of Alanna Hartzok’s group, some of our leading
activists, working with the UN Commission for Sustainable Development.
Of interest is the empirical evidence of oil royalties & Citizen’s
Dividends in both Alaska and Nigeria.
- Center for the Study of Economics Based in the most successful Georgist state of America, Philidelphia, see how the process works there.
- Site Rating Defence : A collection of useful tidbits all things to do with Economic
Justice. Wait till you see how many topics, how many areas this site
- Association for Good Govt Our Sydney cousins tell it as it is. Check out their articles section.
- The Progress Report An excellent report on daily news stories from a Resource Rentals perspective.
- Geolibertarian Home Page"We
Geolibertarians distinguish ourselves from right-wing, "royal"
libertarians by our profound respect for the principle that one has
private property in the fruits of one’s labour" by Dan Sullivan, whose
clarity is rarely surpassed.
- The Citizens’ Dividend presents a totally different slant on the question of taxation.
- Geonomics & Community Power One of the best written pieces on how this system makes the most of
both capitalism and socialism and winds them into a common sense system.
- Freedom The Only End is a personal site from David Brooks, who knows the economics of freedom. Good food for thought.
- BEarthrights Consider this… Without access to this planet and its produce you can
neither eat, breathe, walk, sleep,work nor play. This site is
dedicated to the freedom that is our spiritual and material birthright
as beings born onto a planet created to sustain each and every form of
- Wealth and Want A top resource featuring some of the US’s top Georgists.
- James Robertson A
leading progressive thinker in the Georgist field and one of the
founders of the New Economics Foundation, this is a must read on how
the money supply is also a ‘privilege’.
- Henry George Institute offers a tuition-free course in economics that goes beyond "left &
right" to shed light on today’s baffling economic problems. Plus in
depth analysis of current social problems.
- Cooperative Individuals The School was established in January 1997 as a place where thoughtful
persons would find meaningful - and sometimes new - insights into the
long and tireless search for a socio-political philosophy that, if
implemented, would nurture the development of just societies.
- Common Ground-U.S.A. is dedicated to the principle that all persons have equal and common
rights in the earth and its resources and each individual has an
exclusive right to the income from his or her own labor and capital
investment. We believe this to be essential to the attainment of
liberty, justice, and economic opportunity for all.
- The Banneker Centre for Economic Justice is another well-sourced site full of information, for those green tinged.
- Land Value Taxation Campaign is your gateway to many aspects of land value taxation: LVT - the
theory, its application in other countries, examples of its many
benefits, and its effect on other issues such as poverty, housing,
planning, transport and mobility, environment, national economics,
international trade, etc.
- Ask Henry about economics, environment, politics, fairness…
A key central resource.